Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wine Tasting in 100 Degree Heat are We Crazy?

Tuesday morning I had to get part one of my crown for my tooth at 8am. I sat in the dentist chair for 2 hours, the only good part of that was that it was about 100 degrees outside and air conditioned inside. That was the only perk to the 2 hours of drilling, impressions, and gook in my mouth! Seth went to Pat's for the day so my mom and I made arrangements to go wine tasting at the T.I. Winery and then to go to lunch in Clayton. We had such a great time despite the hot hot temps and I was also able to show her my new classroom. After I picked up Seth we went to Kmart to get a few more little gifts for my friend Erin's baby shower basket. I thought, let's waste some time in an air conditioned building before we head over to Grammies pool. WRONG! It was so hot in Kmart that I literally came out dripping sweat. Bad idea, but good intentions! So then we headed to the pool to cool down and home for some cool bath time, bottle and bed in a/c rooms. I can only imagine what our electric bill will be this month, but at this point I don't care as long as I'm cool.

Today is supposed to be another killer day so I'm not sure what we will do to get through it, but we will find something.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Bob just had to do that last week. He said it sucked!
I love that picture of you and your mom. Wine tasting sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon, even if it is hot as hell.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Refrigerator sizes Vendita lenti a contatto acuvue online Commview tenuate Furniture minneapolis office reception Girls hairy asses boating in england Find company by phone number http://www.freemusicmp3players.info Patton pontiac Website templates flash professional cooper toric contact lenses Concerta adverse events http://www.pay-bill-92.info bikini lingerie