Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sickies

We have the sickies slash teething slash allergies going on here at the Charlton's. Seth and I took a trip to the docs yesterday because after multiple nights up screaming I wanted to know what was up. I thought possibly he might have an ear infection, but luckily they said it was a combo of teeth/allergies/cold! Fun fun! So we have been trying to keep Mr. Seth busy by taking walks, going to Super Walmart, and resting. He doesn't want to play too much.

This picture was an exception to the tears we have been facing in the past few days!

Today I have to head to work at 11am to attend a mentor workshop/lunch. I have been asked to be a mentor to a new teacher. I felt like that was an honor after only teaching a few years so I happily aggreed. Tomorrow back to the real grind. Superintendents Day starts at 7:35am this year. OUCH! So Ro will be gettng Seth up and out on his own for the first time.

This weekend Ro and I are going on a date and have a small cookout on Sunday. Just basically wrapping up the summer. It sure feels like fall here this week. It has been down right chilly! Well, I have to go and iron and shower before I head out! Happy weekend to all!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

love the sweatband! rockin'.

also, all this sickness and fussiness is just going to make the happy and well days all that much sweeter! trust me...now that's joey's better, i appreciate his smiles and comfort even more!

AMANDA said...

Congrats on being a mentor. Thats great. And I hope Seth feels better soon.