Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Farmer's Market

Well, we are halfway through the week, the teething week that is. Today we walked down to the Farmer's Market. We got some home grown cukes, my favorite, chatted with half of Watertown, and hung out on the grass while we ate our lunch. What a perfect summer morning!

Seth was fascinated by the turtles. We also learned an interesting tidbit, turtles love to eat anything red, they were eating cherry tomatoes!


Yes, I finally broke out the "Vote for Baby Pedro" T-shirt, I got tons of compliments on it!

Tonight I am going out to dinner with my friend Katie from high school. I should say, Dr. Clough. Katie just graduated from NYU and she is a dentist. She just got home from spending a month in Europe. So we are going to eat some good food and I can't wait to hear about all of her adventures. She went to 10 countries in a month! WOW! It will also be a Daddy and Seth bonding evening.

Nothing else much new to report, Seth's 2 bottom teeth are coming in slowly and he seems much better natured for the past 2 days. When you feel them they are super sharp, but when he smiles you really can't see them too well. Give them time, I can't wait though!

My brother Justin leaves to go back to college in about a week so we have been hanging out quite a bit. He wants to play beer pong with us before he leaves so we'll have to see what we can do. Too funny, I remember when we used to play all the time and now we are in bed by 10pm at the latest! Times are a changing!

No comments: