Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Random-ness!

Basically a little bit of nothing has been going on, but yet time keeps on passing by. Monday Seth, Grammy, and I went to story time for the last time this summer. I think that everyone assumes that we are all stay at home moms and they only schedule fun things like that during the week day. Story time and swim lessons are during the week day this fall so we aren't able to participate. Bummer!
Monday afternoon Seth and I headed up to my Dad's so that Seth could meet his Aunt Katie for the first time and play with his cousins Elise and Gwen. Of course he had a blast and he is so funny, he watched them and wants wants wants to chase and move after them, but isn't able to yet. I said that we better watch out this Christmas, it ought to be super crazy once he is mobile!

Monday night Uncle Justin came over and per his request we had quesadilla's, now called 'dillas in our house. Then we walked to get make your own sundaes.

Today I worked in the morning on my classroom and then Mom and Justin came down to Clayton to meet me for lunch and see my classroom. We stuffed ourselves, but we need to make room for homemade yummy meatloaf which my mom is making for dinner tonight. Basically it has been 2 days of eating in our family. Off for more food!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

How are you feeling about going back to work after a summer w/ Seth?
Where did the summer go?
Meatloaf tonight....another good meal. I'm moving back to H2O town.

nina beana said...

seth is such a little man- so cute!

also, i just sent you an email to your school address- still check it? does it end in org or com? hopefully org- that's where i sent it to. let me know if you get it. but THANK YOu so much for my wonderful package. i love it so much.