Monday, August 28, 2006

A Trip to Low-ville!


Yesterday we took a flying mini trip to visit my grandparents, Seth's GREAT-grandparents in Lowville. We stayed long enough to play a little, have some lunch, and take a walk. It was quite a productive morning.

Then Seth took a nice long nap and then we were off for a walk since we missed our daily walk in the morning. Ro called to inform me that he will be super late from work so in turn I rangled an invite to mom's for dinner. I love not having to cook and especially for one person. So that is what we had on the adgenda last night.

Today I am taking my mom out for lunch to say a great BIG thank you to her for all of her help this summer. I couldn't have made it through without her. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE (T/TH/SU) because Big Brother is on and I'm totally addicted to it this summer. I can't miss it and things are really heating up each passing week!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I hear you about BB. Bob and I are totally addicted to the show. I woke up in a good mood today b/c I know it's on tonight. Scandalous!