Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Story time


I was a bad mom and forgot to take my camera to story time yesterday. It was our second time and Seth was so good. He actually paid attention to one of the books, he looked so deep in thought, it was hysterical. It is so need, they sing, read books, and do little finger puppet skits. Most of all, he is able to interact with other little guys and he loves just checking everyone out. The scary thing is that I was talking to some of the other moms and asking them the ages of their little ones, 8 months, 10 months... Scary thing... Seth was just as big if not bigger then them and he is 6 1/2 months!!!!!

Three and a half weeks until school starts and I'm thinking, where did the summer go because it is kind of a blur of emotions. We have lots of fun activities planned for the next few weeks before reality sets back in.

The big Charlton announcement, NO I'm not pregnant. We have purchased an older Jeep to have not only for the winter, but because we are on the lookout for a boat for next summer. It is something we have always talked about, but we now want to make that reality. You only live once, what the heck be happy!

This week is our 4 year anniversary so Ro is taking me out on Saturday night for dinner. He is planning the whole thing so it ought to be fun! Grandma and Papa Charlton are watching Seth while we go to dinner! We are also having a 3 course fondue dinner at our house with friends on Friday night so that will be fun! Pics to come!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

4 years already! Congrats!
I used to take Grace to the mommy and me classes at the library when I was prego with Denny. She loved it.
I agree, this summer has been a blur.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »