Saturday, August 26, 2006

Forest Therapy (As Nina Calls It)!


Seth and I took my Mom, Stepdad Tom, and Justin on their first letterboxing experience and we had a blast. It was such a perfect day, cool and breezing, perfect day to walk in the woods. I have to first say that at the beginning of our walk we saw an animal in the distance and as we got closer and closer we noticed that it was a German Shepherd, so of course were scared to death. My Stepdad says, we'll go ahead, Justin you go first! So we got a good laugh out of that. Come to find out the owner was farther ahead so we felt much better. A German Shephard isn't something to mess around with and especially with a baby in a stroller.

Reaching in for the Box

Signing the Logbook


Chilling out and Taking it All In

Our Tough Men Taking Charge

So that was our afternoon of forest fun in a nutshell. My mom absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again! Today we are laying pretty low. Ro golfed in the morning and Seth, Grammy, and I walked. My friend Ginger stopped by and we chatted for a while. Now Seth is napping and we are headed to church at 5pm. This will be Seth's third time to church so pray that he is good. If not oh well, I'll stand in the back and sway back and forth with him while my arms fall off!!!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

awesome! you don't know how happy it makes me that you guys enjoy letterboxing. i love reading about all your adventures! how fun is it that there are so many letterboxes around you, too? and getting the fam in on the action is the best. i tried getting my brother to do it one time and he ran away screaming because of all the mosquitoes!

seth is so stinkin' perfect.

AMANDA said...

I'm still a virgin to letterboxing, but need to try it out soon before the snow starts. I remeber that place from the first picture you posted. Bob, Buckeye and I used to go fishing there.