Friday, August 11, 2006

T.G.I> Fondue Fun!

I think that we might be becoming obsessed with fondue. Tonight we are having our second fondue party of the summer, but we are branching out tonight. We are not just having dessert fondue, but all of the courses of the meal will be fondue. I can't wait. For our main course we will be having two kinds of steak and shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, zucchini, and broccoli in tempura, and fruit with chocolate for dessert. Makes your mouth water doesn't it! I'll be sure to take pictures.

So here is my latest quandery, not even sure if that is the right spelling, but what the heck. My 6 1/2 month old son is a large boy, everyone who has seen pictures or seen him in person will agree. Well, he is becoming too heavy for the swing and basically it won't move. So why hasn't someone invented a swing for meatier boys yet! He loves it and will chill out while we eat dinner, but not for long. So I guess we will go back to screaming meal times! The trials and tribulations we face as parents.

I'm taking one of my closest friends, whom is also 8 months pregnant, to get a spa pedicure today. She has not idea, I just told her to come wearing capri pants and to be ready for anything. of course I'll treat myself as well, so tomorrow I will have pretty feet for at least a day!

I feel like I have ADD today, I'm writing all over the place about random things. I guess there is nothing really exciting going on right now. 3 weeks until school starts and it actually feels like fall today. Strange to go from 90 degrees to 60 in a week!

Well, I promise to have some fondue pics up this weekend for all to view!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

oooh, spa pedis. jealousy. aaah, i want one!

glad you're treating yourself, too.

and your stinkin' men are so stinkin' cute!

AMANDA said...

If I leave now, I can be at your house by 10:30 tonight, so save some fondue for mama keeler please!