Monday, April 15, 2013

Show Stoppers

 Friday nights show was better than I ever dreamed and I cried through most of it. It was extra special not only because Seth was in it, but our two favorite babysitters and all around amazing young women in our kids lives were also in the show. Johanna Capone and Sara Glover have been the most amazing role models for our kids over the past year and years and it meant the world to me that Seth was in the show with them. The Stage Notes students put on the most amazing performance that I didn't want it to end. We got there really early and got front row seats. No sitting on my knees this time.
 Stage Notes Jr. students were so GREAT. They had the songs down pat and their moves were so stinking cute. I can't wait to get the DVD and watch it again as a family.
 Towards the end when the younger kids came back out Seth sat right next to Johanna for Circle of Life and I totally lost it. It was truly special.
 Thank you Sara for transforming these kids into music loving little guys. They had a blast doing the show and will miss you awful next year.
We love you Stage Notes.

No comments: