Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Feel Good

We are a very musical loving family. We have some sort of musical device going literally all the time in our house, on our phone or in our vehicles. I have been hooked on the Pandora channel that streams songs from different musicals lately and every so often a great song would come on from Pitch Perfect, but I had no idea if it was a musical on Broadway or what it exactly was. Thank goodness our babysitter is equally a music enthusiastic and much hipper than myself so she not only knew what it was, BUT she had the DVD. Roland and I watched it last weekend and loved every single minute of it. We secretly dream of joining an acapela group and travelling the world. Ha, laugh if you must. We truly had a wonderful time watching Pitch Perfect and singing along with them. If you love music this is a must see.

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

One of my favorite flicks. My college boyfriend was in an acapella group and I was in the women's glee club, brought back memories, LOL

KristenC said...

What a great movie, I might even buy it and I don't buy any movies! lol