Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Little Get-a-Way

 Kristen invited the kids and I to a little vacation get-a-way at the end of the week. She had been invited by some hockey moms so she extended the invite to myself and the kids. I was a little nervous since I didn't know the other moms, wasn't used to driving that distance on my own or staying at a hotel without Ro, but it turned out to be a really fun experience. There was a total of 10 kids and 4 moms and everything went just great. The kids played for hours and hours in the water with no problems at all. They also slept like logs.



I think we are definitely water parked out now as moms, but I think the kids could have moved right in, they were so sad to leave.

1 comment:

KristenC said...

It was a blast! I can't wait for outdoor waterparks now!