Thursday, April 04, 2013

Daily Inspirations

I'm a serious nervous nelly and I'm not one for confrontation in any means. I try to stay out of situations that cause drama and that cause any unrest. You can tell when I am upset by the giant red rash that I get on my chest and neck and by how many times I end up in the bathroom (TMI). I'm cursed just like my mom and gram. I guess you can say that I definitely have a heart if things bother me to this extent though. I don't have nerves of steel and I could never be a lawyer. Arguing is not my strong suit at all. I'd go running for the hills before I could stand in front of a courtroom of people or basically anyone in general and fight. It's not in me. It doesn't mean I don't care and that things don't bother me, it means I don't have that fighting gene. I think I'm a very giving person. I would give you the shirt off my back or help in any way that I could at any time. I love to do special things for people and I always try to remember birthdays and holidays to brighten someones day a little extra. I would never intentionally hurt someone or be hurtful to someone. It is hard when the reverse happens. It's a tough pill to swallow and it gives you a new perspective on life. It makes you think about the people you surround yourself with and how they make you feel. If you have to work too hard at something then maybe, as much as you hate it, it wasn't meant to last. You just have to pick yourself up and let it go. Remember that you are a decent person who has a lot to offer. Enjoy your life, enjoy your family and surround yourself with people who don't hurt you. Enough said; everything happens for a reason.

2 comments:

nina beana said...

not sure what's going on, but you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for! it sounds like you have a good attitude about the situation...sometimes if it doesn't work, you just have to cut your losses and move on.

LET'S START A COUNTDOWN SOON! xoxo

nina beana said...

hey, not sure what's going on, but what i DO know is that you are the best friend that anyone could ever have in their corner. but it sounds like you have a good attitude about it...sometimes if it's not working out, you just have to cut your losses and move on. the way i look at it is that i have limited energy, and i want to put that energy toward people who appreciate it!

LET'S START A COUNTDOWN SOON! xoxo