Monday, March 25, 2013

Our Night Out

 We were invited to the local event called "One Night One Diamond" this weekend for Samaritan Medical Center. I was a little skeptical at first, but once I talked myself into it I actually got really excited. We haven't dressed up in such a long time and it felt good to get all snazzy. The kids were SUPER excited to have a sleepover with Grandma and Poppy too.
 The event couldn't have been more amazing. It was like a royal wedding. There was champagne, huge flower displays, open bar and more food then you can ever imagine. I'm such a foodie that I was in total heaven. We saw a bunch of people that we don't get to see on a regular basis and the band was wonderful. We danced up a storm.
It was truly a great night out with Ro. Thank you Pepsi for allowing us to partake and for Mom and Tom for watching the kids.

1 comment:

KristenC said...

You two look great!