Monday, March 18, 2013

Daily Inspirations

I think I'm pretty much a big scaredy cat. I'm scared of everything and everyone, but I also don't want any regret in my life or in the lives of the people I love the most. An example of my big pot of scared would be the fact that every single time we go to look at a new house I get a major stomach ache halfway through the viewing. I really want to find "the" house, but the thought of actually finding it and then moving scares the crap out of me. We keep looking and if that right house comes along my stomach is going to need to calm the heck down.
In terms of other major life changes that I've been referring to lately. We are taking it day by day and if it is the right fit we are going for it. Chances and changes don't happen all too often so even though they may seem scary we need to go for it. No regrets.

No comments: