Friday, March 01, 2013

Daily Inspiration

The month of the March is wonderful and horrible all wrapped up in a big pink bow. It is wonderful because we are inching our way towards spring and then summer (AKA boat weather in our house) and we have a special daughter with a birthday in March, but it is horrible because the snow is melting which leads to less and less skiing and then the mud and wet hits. For many negative reasons March is a big bummer. Let's get back to the positive...
I love Pinterest for so many reasons; it gets you out of any funk you might be in and brightens up your day. It helps mom's to be more creative, look for new recipes and for fun activities to do with the kiddos.I also happen to love searching for fun quotes. It's no secret that I'm a serious worrier, just like my gram and my mom. As I get older I chant in my head, "It's out of your control, stop worrying about what you can't control." I try, but it is a challenge. I appreciated this quote I found on Pinterest for that very reason. I could definitely relate. I'm a work in progress.

No comments: