Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Bean!

Happy 4th (sniff sniff) Birthday to our most favorite girlie in the whole wide world. You bring so much joy and happiness into our lives that we love you more each and every day. We can't believe how much you have grown this year. You are such a chatterbox, you can ski, dress yourself and do everything yourself for that matter, "I can do it all on my OWN Mommy.", you've learned to write your first name, you know all of your letters and you love to sing and dance. We love/hate that you are turning 4. We can't keep you little forever, but we are savouring each and every moment of your littleness while we can.

We hope that you love and appreciate every day of your life as much as we love sharing it with you.
We love you to the moon and back, to space and back and behind our backs Leah Bean.

1 comment:

Aunt Laurie said...

Happy 4th Birthday Miss Leah! I hope you have a fun-filled day with your family and friends and I hope I get to see you when I come for a visit in a few weeks! Love you!