Saturday, March 02, 2013

Daily Inspiration

As parents we aren't always able to do all of the things that we really want to do because our first priority is watching over our kids. Sometimes we are disappointed when we can't go and do and party as we did in our twenties, but we also need to remember that this time while our kids are young is precious and it is absolutely FLYING by. If we miss out on things it's OK. If we miss out on things with our kids it isn't ok. Those memories might never come around again. We will have our own time again. Time to go and do and not worry about getting a babysitter. In my eyes that will be a time when I think we will be sad. We all need a break from time to time. Time to collect ourselves to be the best parents we can be. I just try to remember to enjoy the moment and not worry about what I might be missing out on. It will come around again. Maybe not now, but years from now we will have those opportunities to be wild and crazy again. We will never be too old for that. :)
I do have a house full of crazies, but they are the best crazies I could ever ask for.

No comments: