Thursday, March 24, 2011

Randomness

It has been a crazy and hectic week that I hope is coming to an end. We have spent lots of time at home with sick kids and then a whole day in an oncologists office so to say the least the week can end anytime now. On the flip side, the kids are improving and Roland got a clean bill of health so that is ALL that matters to us. I went through some pictures from this past weekend that are pretty random so here they are...
Last weekend it was actually fair weather so we broke out the grill for the first time and it was so delicious!
Don't you love the Beaner with her shades on?
It is officially mud boot season and Leah is loving every minute of it.

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

I have got to get the twins into "boots" Leah looks so old now with that hat!!!

Jen said...

That picture of Ro makes me crave warm weather and shrimp boils, come on Mother Nature!! Plus, I just ADORE Leah and her shades!

aliciamarie911 said...

My husband pulled the racks off of our grill yesterday to wash them. It looks like it's beginning to be grilling season! This make me incredibly happy because that's less cooking I have to do.