Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bust a Move

This is what you get when you add too much food + a few cocktails + sake bombs + sake shots and parents who desperately needed to get out of the house for an adult evening!

Utter dancing craziness and fun! We ran into Katelyn and Katie who danced with us a for a bit too!
It took Zeke a little time to warm up, but watch out once he stepped foot on the dance floor.
Mack was in rare form and we are so happy that she stayed out with us.
I thought I was going to have to beg Roland to get on the dance floor, BUT he actually dragged me out...love it!


We love you Mack!

3 comments:

KristenC said...

Mack--you cracked me up all night! I can't NOT WAIT for all of us to go out again! We had a blast! Lee was a little sorry he didn't dance but I think he was coming off his high and ready to pass out when we were there! Next time I will drag him out! I haven't danced in soo long, it was super fun!

Jen said...

I am SO glad that everyone wanted to go dance, I love it! Plus, I needed to get up and move after stuffing my face at Ruyi!

The North Country Sweets said...

Mackenzie was hysterical!!! Kristen, did lee puke?? LOL so glad i worked off those noodles from Ruyi...and yes, the boob grab....story of my life , LOL