Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here We Go Again!

It is spring and in our house that means "project time"! If I even give a tiny hint about an update I'd like for our house Roland is right on it, he loves projects and loves to make our house look better. I had mentioned in conversation that a tile back splash in the kitchen might look good. The next thing I know we are at Home Depot picking out tile and he spent most of the weekend on his glorious project. Below is a glimpse of what the wall in the kitchen used to look like.
Before...blah, just red and blah! Nothing all too exciting!
Roland was right in his element this past weekend. I think in another life he was a contractor.
In the middle of the project...progress is being made.
The drying process.
The finished product!
It makes the whole kitchen look cleaner and tidier. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Thanks honey, you did a fantastic job!

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

That looks awesome!! Good job Ro!

The North Country Sweets said...

Okay he totally needs to hire zeke as an apprentice so he can learn these skills! LOL looks great!
However, I will just ignore that you went and spent $$ at our archnemisis!

Laurie said...

You do realize you're making all your friends' husbands hate him right? LOL. That looks fantastic. I love a nice tile back splash! Great work!

Maureen said...

Wow Jen...that looks awesome! I've got a few projects I'd like done if you'd like to send your hubby to my house!!!

Anonymous said...

Phenomenal!! Nice job!
Love-E