Friday, March 25, 2011

Leah's Easter Dress

Funny story...at Noelle's birthday party Jen opened a gift from her mom to Noelle and this beautiful dress appeared. It was just like one I had picked out from Hanna Anderson for Leah, but that was on back order. I was so bummed, but such is life. So I jokingly said to Jen's mom, "Are you taking orders for that dress Sandi?" She said, "Sure, what size is Leah?"

A week passed and I wasn't going to bug her about it or even ask again about the dress, but Jen texted me and said that her mom wanted Leah's measurements so that she could make her the dress. I was over the top excited about it. When I contacted her about payment for the dress she threw out a ridiculously low price. I won't share the price, but let's just say it was incredibly generous and when I saw the finished product I almost cried it was so flipping adorable!
I got Leah a little white cardigan to go with it in case it is chilly for Easter, but then she can wear it all summer long! Thank you so very much Sandi, we LOVE it!

6 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

i LOVE this...and ironically, I just purchased that pattern about a week ago!!!! Can't wait to make summer dresses for AJ and Charlie!!! that is the cutest dress!!!

Jen said...

SOO glad you like the dress! Hopefully summer gets here soon and neither of the girls grows too quickly so they can wear them together!

Anonymous said...

Great dress! Sandi is very talented! Meredith

aliciamarie911 said...

Oh wow! That's so cute!

Sandi said...

Thanks so much for your many kind words. I'm so glad that you're happy with the dress and I'm sure that Leah will look adorable in it, just as Noelle will.

KristenC said...

She should open up her own business! I would buy dresses from her too!