Sunday, March 27, 2011

Go Big or Go Home

When you get a group of parents together that have from one to three children who really need a night out you get the following... SAKE BOMBS!

side note...Lee ordered them and basically had no idea what they were so we ALL had to do them. It was quite an experience and so funny!

SAKE SHOTS!




I even womaned up and tried it for the first time. I have to say that they weren't too bad at all!
Mackenzie felt bad since I was the only girl to do it so the second round she tried one too!

3 comments:

KristenC said...

Thanks to everyone for coming out! We had soo much fun! Can't wait to do it again!

Jen said...

I love our kids more than life, but I also LOVE going out without them once in awhile. We had so much fun Saturday night, I'm already looking forward to our next night out together.

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh good lord! we are CRAZY!!!!