Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mother/Son Time

We didn't have any real plans on Saturday and Leah was a little under the weather so I decided to take Seth rollerskating for the first time. I haven't gone since I was in elementary school, but it was just like riding a bike. It came right back. Seth fell a few times and wanted to go super fast, but once he found a happy medium he liked it. It was something fun and different to do on a cold spring morning.
He was so funny. He thought that he could get right up and start skating, BUT he fell right to the ground at first.
Jake and Kristen met us and there were tons of laughs.
The boys blend right in.
Love the smiles!
No more hand holding!
We followed our skating by a trip to McDonald's where Seth surprised me by telling me that he now likes hamburgers and ate one in about 5 bites. Oh and we splurged and got ice cream too.
It was a great morning with my little buddy!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun! The mommies and their boys. What great memories your kids are going to have!

Jen said...

We should plan an outing for all the kids someday, I love this place!

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh got to love Mommy-Son time!!! AJ is definitely in on the next time...she loved it! Although I was a weinie and didn't go...so total credit Jen!!! love the pic where the boys blend in!