Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Fairy Godmother

Leah was given a very special gift yesterday afternoon from her Fairy Godmother and I have to say that it made me cry instantly. I am such a sucker for personalization and creative gifts and this blew me away. I am counting down the days until I can put her in this outfit and she just might wear it more than once this week. We are so happy that we have chosen such wonderful and thoughtful people to surround ourselves with. We are BLESSED!
Is our little Bean really turning 2?
Thank you a million times over Auntie Jen for such an amazing gift and for being a fantastic godmother!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest outfit ever!!! Meredith

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest outfit ever! Meredith

KristenC said...

OMG! I love it! I can't wait to see it on her!

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh...I wish we had a fairy godmother, that is soooooooo cute!!!! soooo cute!