Friday, April 30, 2010

Random

I picked Leah up from Pat's yesterday and she said that Leah had been a bit out of sorts and cranky in the morning so she out a little Orajel on her gums and noticed some pointy bumps in the back of her mouth...she has her first molar! Our little bean has her first molar. Stop growing I want you to be a baby forever!

In other news...god love Craigslist because we put the windows that used to be in our dining room on there and they sold in two days! Now if we can have the same luck on our garage sale next week I will be so happy!

The weekend ahead is semi busy, but not too crazy! Double R (Ro and Rod) are going on a four wheeler run tomorrow. I told Ro if he didn't start using that machine I'd sell it! I hope they have a great day! We are also having some new friends for dinner Saturday night so we are excited to see them and hang out. Sunday, we hope the weather cooperates because a friend of ours is having a walk to support Melanoma research and we want to support the cause. Hopefully we can run to Target too and pick up our new patio set for our finished patio! Let the warm weather and cookout season begin!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Ohhh wish I knew about the windows! I want to make a homemade coldframe for my garden :) I know I'm a dork. Oh miss Leah...molars are the worst!!!