Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Weekend Pics

Roland decided that he was going to have another sleep over with Seth this past weekend and he sweetened the deal by breaking out Seth's tent. Seth slept in the tent and Ro slept on the floor (ouch).
Seth had every pillow and blanket he could find in that tent.
The next morning when Leah and I came downstairs she wanted to play with the remote so I tried to give her a decoy remote, it didn't work and she looked like this!
Later when she was happier she loved playing in the tent!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What is it with men and sleeping downstairs with the kids? Rod does it too, I like my bed way too much to even consider sleeping anywhere else!

The North Country Sweets said...

do NOT cross that Leah girl! wow! I still haven't had a sleepover...but almost did last night with Ben...a little nervous for camping this year!