Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom & Grandma

Last night we celebrated my mom's 57th birthday!
Of course she had a little help opening her gifts!
She kept asking me for suggestions of what she could hang in her bathroom since she had it painted so I did a little photo shoot of the kids in the bathtub all sudsy and it turned out super cute. She loved it!
It was such a beautiful night that we just played in the backyard and had a very relaxing evening.
This is my attempt at a homemade ice cream cake. It didn't turn out perfect, but it was delicious!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful mom, mother-in-law and grandma! We love you very much!

4 comments:

Mom xoox said...

Thankyou for a beautiful evening!!! To many more happy times and memories. Love you everyday, Mom oxoxoxooxo

KristenC said...

Happy Birthday Mrs.Puccia--we love you too! That cake looks delish! I am putting in my request for December!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Barb! You don't look a day over 50. We love you :) Nice job on the cake Jen!

The North Country Sweets said...

HOLY COW that cake looks AWESOME! TEACH ME oh TEACH ME!!! Your mom doesn't look a day over 40!