Monday, April 26, 2010

My Master Craftsman

Roland completed the stairs from the sliding glass door to the deck and the railing last week, but he had an inspiration for the other side of the steps and he finally finished it on Saturday after working many evenings in the dark because we have no lights on the deck yet. Ooopps!
Instead of another railing, Roland built planter boxes on the other side of the steps.
When he tried to explain it I had no idea what he was talking about, but he definitely had a vision and it turned out awesome.
Now it just needs to warm up so we can plant flowers and get deck furniture and we will be set!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

It looks awesome! Good job Ro!

Jen said...

That looks great! I love it!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome--I seriously think he is in the wrong profession!--Kristen

The North Country Sweets said...

Wow, this is amazing! I really need to show this to Zeke but he may feel sad that he doesn't have the skillz! hahahhaha