Monday, April 19, 2010

Videos for the Monday Morning Blues

Even though we danced all night on the Wii, this had to have been the most fun of all. I think Jess should try out for the next Footloose musical. What you didn't see was when I dropped the video camera and we all danced together...all 5 of us!

Seth and Aunt Sheryl dancing to Fame. I love that Seth knows all the words. He is just like me!

I've never posted a video where I am dancing because I look ridiculous, but I thought I'd better this time around.

Seth and Ro doing one of Seth's all time favorites.

I hope that some of these made you smile on this Monday morning!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

This is truly awesome! You have skills girl! Thanks for the smiles!

Grandma P. oxoxo said...

It made me really smile!!! You all are sooooooooo talented!!! Can't wait to do it myself. Love you everyday, Grandma P. oxoxoxo