Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hair Update

So basically I have never in my life seen hair grow as slow as it is on our girl Leah. From what I can tell it is not growing on top AT ALL! I massage it and talk to the hair follicles, but they are not budging AT ALL!
Now, the back is a different story. It is growing in the back and my fear is that she will be stuck with an 80s mullet. Now there will be some serious blackmail pictures for the future.
I am saving gobs and gobs of money on hair cuts and I don't have to fight with her to get her hair brushed so why am I complaining??
Some day little bean, you will have beautiful hair that we can put bows in! Until then we will wait and wait! We love you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Soph rocked the baby mullet for awhile too, the hair on top just refused to grow. Speaking from experience, it is frustrating waiting for their gorgeous locks to sprout, but once they do, there's no turning back. It's tangles and ponytails and haircuts forever after that, so embrace the baldness while you still can :-)

Don't get me wrong though, I love having girls.... Most days.

Grandma P. oxoxo said...

Oh my gosh you made me laugh so hard when I read about Leah's hair. You are awesome with words. Thanks for a great laugh and that pic of Seth is a hoot too!!! Love you everyday, Grandma P. oxxo

The North Country Sweets said...

Rogaine? Awwww. I can't believe you massage the follicles! One day you will look back on these photos and laugh as she braids her long luscious locks...