Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Little Yankee!

I'm not exactly sure who bought this teeny tiny Yankees shirt for Leah, but I broke it out today and she has never looked so adorable.
I chased her around the house this morning trying to get a decent picture of the front of the shirt, but she went from toy to toy tasting them. Yes, this is a plastic screw driver in her mouth, stop gasping!
I finally pinned her to the highchair and got some cute pics!
Someday, the whole family with take in a Yankees game. The girls will wear pink Yankees t-shirts and the boys will wear blue ones. How fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could squeeze her! She looks adorable--even if she is a Yankee fan! lol --Kristen

The North Country Sweets said...

Okay, she's cute, and we love her...but GO METS!!!! (My hubby will say GO RED SOX!)