Friday, June 05, 2009

A New Phase

We have hit the "WHY" phase. When asking Seth to do anything his response is "WHY" and at first I would try and explain things to him. The world is all still new and he is very inquisitive about everything. I understand and respect that, but after a while it starts to grate on your nerves and I finally broke down and started saying the exact same thing that my mother once said to me... BECAUSE I SAID SO! I now have a brand new respect for all of the times my mother said to me, "Just wait until you have kids, then you will find out..."

You have to love that smile though!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just wait until her starts in with "How do you spell this, what does this spell, what does that say, what word is that, etc." AHHHHHHHHH.

The person that invented Red Cat definitely has small children.