Monday, June 29, 2009

Air Show

As a kid my Dad used to take us to the air show it seemed yearly and at that time of my life I actually hated it (sorry Dad), but we heard that Fort Drum was going all out and it was all free so we decided to check it out this year and boy were we pleased.
Seth in a helicopter
MWR had at least 10 or more inflatables for the kids to play on so Seth took full advantage!
It was very hot out so we all had snow-cones to beat the heat!
The air show itself was truly amazing and I have no idea how those pilots don't throw up with all those twists and turns in the sky.
Seth and Daddy inside an old WWII fighter plane.
It was a great afternoon and we will definitely check it out again next year. Leah will be mobile next year also so it should be fun!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So glad that you decided to come, I knew that you would enjoy it!

Love the pic of Maya and Seth.. can you send me a copy?