Monday, June 08, 2009

Castana's BBQ

Well, all I have to say is WELCOME HOME LEE! This was the first official party that Kristen and Lee have had since Lee came home last fall and it was nothing short of spectacular. I seriously ate far too much and then payed for it dearly on Sunday. There was tons and tons of good food, the kids had an utter blast with all the toys and the huge yard to play in and the adults were able to sit back and relax a bit AND eat! I have told Kristen that her house has magic powers because just about every time we come over Leah takes a killer nap and she in fact took a 2 hour nap during the party on Saturday.
Deep concentration
Grill Master Lee
Fudgesicle Smile
The resident jokester
Leah with her Fairy Godmother
Bubbles and Popsicles YUM!
I am sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of Kristen (AKA The Hostess with the Mostess) I thought I had everyone covered but I was wrong. We had a fabulous time and you can totally throw a party whenever you would like. We will be there!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was thinking the SAME thing. I have so many pictures and none of the super wonderful hostess. We'll have to do a photo-shoot with her :)