Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have been promising Seth for weeks that when it warmed up I would treat him to something from the ice cream truck. Well we have WAITED AND WAITED AND WAITED, but it hasn't warmed up too much so yesterday I heard the music and we rushed to get a special treat. Seth's eyes lit right up when I told him we had to hurry to the ice cream truck before it drove away. The funny part of the whole experience came much later in the evening when Roland picked Seth up to take him to swim. He must not have looked at his face directly until he got him to WHS because as soon as he went to get him out of the car seat, he hit panic mode and thought Seth was bleeding on his lips. Seth calmly said to Roland, "No Daddy, I ate a Popsicle from the ice cream truck!" I tried to wash it off, but that red dye wasn't budging!

No comments: