Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy

It has been the busiest week ever and I can only blame myself. We ended up signing Seth up for this 2 week mini session of swim. It is 4 nights a week for 2 weeks. Thank goodness is isn't until 6pm, but still it is a mad dash to get everything done and to get us out the door by 5:45pm. By the time 9:30pm rolls around I am completely exhausted and ready to crash. Seth on the other hand is loving every minute of his swim class. I think that he needs to try a little harder and kick a lot more, but it will come in time. Right now I say that he will be in 1A forever, but we will just have to wait and see how he progresses. Leah has been doing great! She is so exhausted when she gets home from Pat's that she crashes at some point in the evening for a cat nap and then sleeps like a log at night. She joined us for swim class last night and just took it all in. She is becoming quite the little busy body. She is looking all around and doesn't miss a trick. Roland is extremely busy at work this time of the year and he is always putting out some sort of fire in the Pepsi world. Who knew that soda could have so many crisis'. I am wrapping up all of the end of the year projects here at school and starting to clean and put all of my junk away in my classroom. Only 11 days left!

No comments: