Friday, June 19, 2009

Life w/The Charlton's

This past week is seriously a complete and utter blur. It was week 2 of our mini session of swim so we would no sooner get home and then have to turn right around and head out the door for swim. I haven't gotten out for a walk in two weeks and I desperately want to, BUT it is raining again. Roland had a work function at Boldt Castle Monday night so my brother came over for dinner and kept us company. On Wednesday I went out to dinner with some friends to bid Rachel a farewell. Those damn military wives make the best of friends and then they have to move away. We all had some good laughs and ate and ate and ate for two hours. I even saved room for dessert, well sort of. I ate two bites and brought the rest home for Ro. Last night was the last night of swim. It is 5:58pm and the kids were excited to get in the pool when the fire alarm goes off so we all had to evacuate the building IN THE RAIN! Luckily Rod and Lee took the kids and let them hang out in the back of their truck. I do have to say that over the two weeks of swim, Seth had the most spectators. Many of our family members took the time to either come and watch Seth swim or help me with Leah at home. We thank you for that!

This weekend is super busy. We have a family wedding, dinner with friends and a special Father's Day luncheon at our house on Sunday. Needless to say, I need to hit the grocery store tonight to prep for the fun filled weekend of food and then head to my Mom's to raid her closet for the wedding.

I also only have 4 days left of work and two weeks until our vacation! We have tons and tons of fun activities planned for the summer and I can't wait to get started!

No comments: