Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Letterboxing

First and foremost...Happy Mother's Day to all the rockin' mom's in my life! I am blessed to have such a great Mom, Step-mom, Mother-in-law and Grandma along with all of my wonderful aunts, sister-in-laws and friends who are mom's or mom's to be!

I received some wonderful gifts from my family. Yesterday I was surprised with a one hour massage and it was the best, but as always it went by far too quickly! I was also given one of the best gifts that I have ever been given, truly because it was made with love and excitement and it didn't cost a dime. Check it out...
Seth built me this wheelbarrow planter, he pounded all the nails, placed the stickers, planted the flower and delivered it to me with a HUGE smile on his face. It is truly the BEST gift ever, well...besides he and his sister!
Thank you to Mom and Tom for helping with the finished product, I love it!
After getting to sleep through the night and until 8am, (thank you sooooo much Ro!) we headed out for breakfast and on our first letterboxing adventure of the year. It was also Leah's first time letterboxing, which of course she slept through, but there will be many more in her future!

It has been a wonderful Mother's Day and I will remember it always! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What an adorable gift. I think the best ones are always homemade :)