Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adding Character

It is not a secret that I have no green thumb. I kill everything and I don't mean to, but either I over water or under water, but in any case, I kill everything. So we have never had much character in our yard. It isn't that I don't want the yard to look nice, but I have the fear that I will kill it all off. This year we decided that we desperately needed some pizzazz in the backyard so we started by adding some landscaping to the end of the addition. Roland is always up for a project and really enjoyed the end result. We picked some flowering shrubs so by this time next year it will look really pretty.


I have yet to take a picture of the complete finished product but I will soon! Thank you to my hubs for all of your hard work.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks great! I love the stone work too! Here we come outdoor bbq!

Jen said...

Hmmmm...... looks like someone DID take my advice and only plant 3 things along the back. It looks fantastic!