Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fav's List Week 12

Holy cow I have been off work for 12 whole weeks and the time absolutely flew by. We had such a great time going to play dates, swim class, story time and sooooo much more. It has been the best experience of my life. I always said that I could never be a stay at home mom, now I realize that I could totally work part time and love it. Unfortunately my job doesn't permit that, but it does permit lots of vacations and summers off so I can't complain at all. I am also very lucky to only have to go back for 19 days, collect my full pay check for the summer and then be off for 2 more months with the kids. It doesn't get much better than that. So this is my last week of fav's for a few, but watch for the summer addition starting in July. This week was just as jam packed as the rest, let's see what did we do??

* We had an extra day off with Roland on Monday so we worked on the new landscaping and hung out around the house instead of rushing rushing all day.
* Sheryl had her 30th Birthday! You have now officially joined the club!
* We went to another amazing Buckingham fish fry and I ate my weight in fish, well almost!
* I took Seth to meet his Nursery School teacher and then we spent some time in Grandma Puccia's class. He participated in calendar, some songs and a lesson on the vowel U. He loved it!
* I had my last girls day with Leah and we literally stayed home and enjoyed each other. No rushing here and there, just quiet home time. It was great, I'm going to miss our girls days.
* Today we are headed to Kidnastics and then out to dinner with some great friends to my all time favorite restaurant...Ryan's Lookout.

Look out summer, here we come!

No comments: