Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday Fav's List Week 10

I won't be around tomorrow so I have to make my list for the week today. It hasn't been a very eventful week, thus the lack of blogs. Let's see, what have we been up to??

* Mexican lunch dates with Jen V.
* Playing dress up
* One Tree Hill weddings with a sad sad ending
* Story time at the library
* Getting ready for the garage sale. Can't wait to unload some junk, I mean treasures!
* Playing play-doh for what seems to be hours at a time
* Tons and tons of walks, sometimes twice a day to calm Miss Leah
* Swim class
* Cranberry-oatmeal-walnut cookies
* Pepsi out of a can, not a plastic bottle (love it)
* Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight!!
* My addiction to Facebook, I now have 118 friends (who knew I even knew that many people)
* Shrimp Boil on Saturday (can't wait)
* Lexy's Birthday (Sunday) Happy Birthday early!
* Getting my Shutterfly book in the mail that I created about the nine months I was pregnant for Leah which will one day be given to her as a special gift.
* Leah only getting up once a night instead of twice for a week straight!
* Calling True Green Lawn Care to fix our lawn once and for all. It is a sad looking lawn.
* Kate Voegele songs, I love her new album!
* This picture...
* My day with my mom tomorrow

Have a great weekend everyone and pray for NO rain! We have shrimp to boil, wine to drink and junk, I mean treasures to sell!

No comments: