Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fav's List Week 11

It is hard to believe that I have been off work for 11 weeks. Where the heck has to time gone? In only one week I will have to return to work. I totally dread it, but luckily it is only for 19 days and then I am lucky to have another 2 months off paid! This week was jam packed full of fun and great weather. Here are some of the highlights....

* Lunch and a play date at Kristen and Jacobs. One of my favorite activities during this maternity leave!
* Taking Seth and Leah to the zoo with friends. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast. I suffered a nasty bug bite that won't stop itching though! Plus, I got to use my new 31 mini thermal tote for our picnic lunch. I love it!
* The Nagraj's came to visit yesterday and it was the perfect day. We hit PoP for a little bit and then back here to play until nap time.
* Going out for our 1st ice cream of the season. Many more to come...
* Hanging out at my Dad's for an impromptu dinner. Thanks again for watching Leah during swim!
* Happy Birthday to our close friend Miss Grace Gilbert! Can't wait to see you in 2 months! We can celebrate then!
* Pizza dinner dates with friends tonight! YUM!
* Celebrating my little brothers graduation from college. Tribute post to come.
* Walks, walks and more walks. The BOB is getting such a workout!
* I just got the official word that my close close friend Kristen is having a GIRL! Leah will have her very own Castana BFF! We are so excited for them!
* Here is to an amazing weekend with amazing weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wanna come and teach w// you after i get out of school on the 15th!! let me know!!


486-9901!!


Kylie