Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fav's list Week 9

To start my list today I have to add one UN-FAV to the list....shots! Today we went to the doc for Leah's 2 month check up and she is doing great and growing like a weed! She weighs in at 12lbs. She was happy while we waited and great with the doc, but those darn shots did not make her very happy. Now, she is sleeping the pain off.

Back to my list...
~ Lexy's 1st Communion and party were so much fun and Seth had an utter blast. He passed out on the couch as soon as we walked in the door last Sunday evening. He was beat!
~ Our visit to SYR was so much fun. Seth and Lucy will be life long friends, I can just tell and Leah and Mariana will be the best of friends. We are sad that The Nagraj's moved back to SYR, but we can visit anytime and they are only a short text or car drive away!
~ We officially set the baptism date, chose the godparents, inherited the dress and met with Father Robinson this week. July 19th here we come!
~ Our bi-weekly lunch date with Jen V was super fun again this week. Leah slept through it once again and I was finally able to try The Teriyaki Experience. It was good, but not fabulous. I think we should go back to the Mexican restaurant one more time before I go back to work. That was reallllly yummy!
~ Story time was successful this week because Seth and Jacob sat across the room from one another. They were both much better listeners not sitting together.
~ PoP kicked Seth's butt this week. He was exhausted from all of the running and playing and then he still had to go to swim. Thursday was a high exercise day for Mr. Seth! Thanks for watching Leah Grandpa and Nana Buckingham!
~ Kristen gave me an itunes card so I have been enjoying picking some brand new songs to play over and over. Music makes my day! My picks included Kate Voegele (LOVE her music), Nickelback, Pink, Sugarland, Lady GaGa and Bethany Joy Galeotti.
~ I made Jen V's strawberry sunflower salad twice this week. We are totally addicted, thank heavens it is completely fat free and super yummy. Both nights that I made it we ate it within 24 hours. Thanks for the recipe.
~ Last Saturday Seth and Poppy went to Home Depot and built me a Mother's Day gift. Wednesday night they took Seth and fixed it all up to give me for Mother's Day. Seth couldn't wait and gave it to me this morning. I need to take a picture of it. It is wonderful and priceless.
~ Thursday night is now golf night for Ro. His league officially started so he and Tom are MIA on Thursday nights. My mom came over to keep us company and we love it! We love the company and of course we love grandma!
~ Ro and I are going on our first date night since Leah was born tonight! Grandma Charlton is braving it and babysitting for us. Thanks a ton! We are super excited.
~ I am going to have to give a giant thumbs DOWN to the fact that I go back to work in 3 short weeks. Who knew that 9 weeks would go by so quickly. I only have to work 19 days and you can be sure that I will count them down each and every day!

No comments: