Wednesday, February 27, 2008

45 Days

Not too much to report. It is still winter and there is still snow and we are all still getting over our colds. BUT, the good news is that we only have 45 days until our Florida trip! I know this may seem like a long time, but with St. Patty's Day, Easter and hopefully spring approaching I think the time will fly by. I also only have 2 days until my trip to NYC with Justin. I am getting very excited about the trip too. I got a great email from my cousin Chris and he seems super excited so now I just have to pack. Keep your fingers crossed that we are able to get Grease tickets!

I do feel a bit sad to be leaving Seth and Ro behind, but I think they will have a great weekend together doing their boy things.

Nothing else to report. I picked up our taxes yesterday and mailed them out this morning. Florida money will be on its way!

1 comment:

jenica said...

see, i'm counting the days until my vacation in may too! just knowing that spring is on it's way makes a huge difference in my mood!