Friday, February 15, 2008

Stuck in the Snow

I carpool with two others girls and they are both going off to somewhere warm for vacation. Sue and her family left for Florida on Thursday and Julie and her hubs are off to Jamaica on Saturday. I am stuck here in the snow for 58 more days. Why didn't I book our trip during this break I ask myself??? Well, the one main reason was that the tickets were an arm and a leg more, BUT looking back I wish I had spent the extra money. Oh well...

Enough of my wining though. Seth and I have BIG plans for the week. We aren't sitting around the house all day. Here is our itinerary for the week, now don't drool all of you people sitting in warm areas.

Tonight: Dinner at Mom & Tom's
Saturday: Playdate with Sophia at Velocity
Sunday: No plans
Monday: Playdate at Storm's house
Tuesday: Kidnastics
Wednesday: 2 year check and dinner at Great Gram and Gramp's
Thursday: Day at Pat's because I have to go to SYR for a dermotologist appt.
Friday: Indoor Playground on Fort Drum with Jacob

See we are keeping busy despite the snowy cold!

Please send some positive vibes to our friends the Voss' today. This has been the week from hell for them. They just moved into a new home right around the corner from us. In the last two weeks their upstairs tub leaked down through their kitchen, their daughter caught the croup and hasn't slept in many nights resulting in no sleep for anyone else and their furnace went up in the middle of the night last night. Their home warranty company also thinks it isn't a big problem. They desperately need some positive energy headed their way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, if everyone reading this could just drive down to Ft Lauderdale, Florida and beat the crap out of the Home Warranty Company, that would really make my day! According to them, its' really no big deal that we don't have heat.

Everyone needs to send evil vibes their way and when you sell/buy your house DO NOT get sucked into buying a home warranty. They are a waste of money and DO NOT COVER ANYTHING.