Monday, February 11, 2008

30th!

Friday night we definately celebrated in style. Remember when I said that I wanted to dance more and drink less? Well, my friends weren't having it and I am sorry to say that I did have a great time, thank heavens for all of the pics to help me remember more clearly. Thank goodness there are no more birthdays anytime soon. My 30 year old body needs a break, a long break.
Yes, that is me with a side pony.
I missed Jaime so much I had to pay tribute to her!

The birthday boy!

Brad and I share a birthday and I think we both made it memorable.

There are many many more pics. If you want to check them out they are posted on my Myspace page. Thank you to everyone who helped me to celebrate as well as all the cards and presents I received. I am truly blessed with such wonderful family and friends. Thank you also to my hubs who planned everything and who took care of Seth for me on Saturday while I recooped (on the bathroom floor). See, that is also why it is a good thing there are no more birthdays for a while.

Here is to a restful week followed by a restful vacation next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you're SORRY to say you had a good time, don't you mean you're HAPPY to say you had a good time?? (All except for the bathroom incident the next morning!!)
That was the party of the year.. thanks for having a birthday!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you're SORRY to say you had a good time, don't you mean you're HAPPY to say you had a good time?? (All except for the bathroom incident the next morning!!)
That was the party of the year.. thanks for having a birthday!