Monday, February 25, 2008

Wii Game Night

We had a giant playdate/Wii party on Saturday night. The kids played, danced and ate while the adults tried to play Wii around them. It actually was a great evening. Having 6 kids running around and toys EVERYWHERE was a challenge for me, but you'd all be proud I was very mellow and just enjoyed the company. I can't wait for the summer to just have the kids be able to run all around the backyard and the adults can kick back on the deck.

The following videos are of the kids dancing to Laurie Berkner and then to Guitar Hero...

They have the best little moves don't they?

They can even rock out to Guitar Hero!

Vacation is over and back to work until this Friday when I am off (thanks to the hubs) to NYC for the weekend with Justin! Watch out NYC here we come!

3 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

so fun!!! Thank you for inviting us over we had a ball!!!

AMANDA said...

Can we come over and rock out with you and Ro?
Have fun in NYC! I am so jealous.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have stayed longer, it was so much fun. Next time, it's at our house. How about next weekend (8th)?