Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In My Next 30 Years...

I LOVE the Tim McGraw song In My Next 30 Years and it chokes me up everytime it comes to the part where he says he will spend more time with his wife and kids. I actually tear up everytime. So in the spirit of 30 year resolutions I have one main resolution and that is the get rid of all drama in my life. I'm avoiding and or subtracting it from my life. End of story!
I'd like to give a special thanks to a few people for the thoughtful birthday gifts and or cards that they gave me.

* Thank you to my hubs and Seth for the wonderful cards, new watch and trip to NYC. You both ROCK!

* Thank you to my Mom and Tom, Gram and Gramp, Bonnie and Ro, and Dad and Sue for the spring shopping spree money. I can't wait to break into it!

* Thank you to Sheryl and Eric for the new watch band to compliment my new watch from Ro. Thanks also for getting the watch I really wanted for Ro for me!

* Thank you to Lexy and Luke for the lotto tickets. I won $5!!!

* Thank you to Kristen and Jacob and Eric, Sarah and Morgin for the beautiful picture frames.

* Thank you to the Voss family fot the Panera gift card. My favorite place!

*Thank you to the McCullouch family for the AWESOME new Crocs! I can't wait to wear them. Oh, also the cookie dough brownies that we are still enjoying.
* Thank you to Nina for the homemade notecards!

*Thank you also to everyone who gave me such funny and thoughtful cards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Fergie says "No no no no
drama!!"

nina beana said...

hey! glad you liked the cards. your birthday description sounds amazing. you have such a great family, and so many wonderful friends. i love how full of love your life is!

also, vacation 2008! i've got some ideas...i'll email you soon with them to see what you think! xx

AMANDA said...

Drama is only good for television purposes. Example, BB9... this is gonna be good!
miss u guys! come visit!!!!