Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Thoughts


I love love love this time of year for so many reasons...


lights, fires in the fireplace, my Christmas Villiage displayed in our diningroom, cookies, munchy foods, wrapping paper, Christmas carols, putting up the tree, shopping, being creative, taking pictures, taking Seth sledding for the 1st time (can't wait!), family, Tom & Jerry's, friends, date nights, shoppings days with my Gram, parties, sights for the first time, reliving the experience through Seth's eyes, decorations, reading holiday books, dressing up, driving around to see the lights, going to Lights on the Lake, cookie day, giving, caroling, dancing in our kitchen, holiday specials on TV, Christmas Eve Mass, getting together, sending love far and wide, Christmas cards, cozy houses...


So what do you LOVE?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love my family and all the craziness that goes along with it.

Anonymous said...

I love having a new home to celebrate the Christmas craziness in this year!