Tuesday, November 06, 2007

In My Next 30 Years...

It seems as though for myself and most of my friends that the 20s are dwindling away from us. In 2007 and more so in 2008 we will all be turning the dreaded 30. Today is no exception, my good friend Jen has turned that magical number today! Happy 30th Jen!

Myself, I have 3 months to go!

I can remember at Ro's 30th birthday party we played the Tim McGraw song, "In My Next 30 Years" and I always cry when he says "raise a little family and hang out with my wife!" Ro laughs, but every time that part comes on I cry like a baby! Such a sap I am!

PS: Back to my post about the movie Vacancy... So my brother tells me that the only close and reasonably priced place to stay in Ithaca near his dorm is a MOTEL! I'm freaking! Seriously!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

You are so funny!!!
Playdate sounds great!! Eric is gone all weekend again!